Thursday, June 6, 2013

I love you

Kellan Archer   *Worried about Elise he tried to take his mind off the fact that she has been missing for 24 hours, heading to the gym to work off some of this anger he ends up staying there for hours until he just can’t lift another weight. Grabbing his towel and going back to his room to hit the shower is the only thing he wants to do beside hear that Elise is back safe where she belongs. Walking through the door to his room he mentally turns on the water as he strips out of his clothes, letting the hot water wash away some of the frustration he felt not only from himself but his mates as well, knowing Mira was fine but feeling like she had let everyone down he wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms making everything better for her. When he is done he turns off the water grabs a towel and heads to his bed to await his mate hoping he could get her to see there was nothing she could have done*

Top of Form
Mira Nicholas-Archer *Arriving back at the compound after the unsuccessful mission to find Elise. Even if it was something I couldn't control, I still feel like I failed Tegan and Elise tonight... I enter our room worn down emotionally* Kellan? I'm back. *I feel through our bond that he was anxious today and if I know him as well as I think I do...he spent the day beating the shit out of a punching bag. I remove my leather jacket and boots before entering the bedroom to find Kellan laying on our bed in nothing but a towel.* What are you doing?

Kellan Archer *Hearing Mira call my name my eyes closed as I feel emotions as if they were my own* I'm in here babe. *When she enters the room I turn on the lamp with my mind as she starts to move around the room* Nothing just waiting for you!

Mira Nicholas-Archer Ugh. *unbuttoning my jeans* We didn't find her. *pulling them off my legs and throwing them into the hamper* Some kind of fuck up with the EMS computer or something, I don't know...I don't speak geek. *climbing onto Kellan's towel covered lap* The elders are out there now, Tegan's going to use the blood bond to find her. *threading my fingers with his, he sits up and scoots backward, pulling us further onto the bed* You smell good.

Kellan Archer *Moving back on the bed I hug Mira kissing her sweetly* They will find her Mouse, it's nothing that could have been helped. You know as well as I do that sometimes shit happens! *Kissing her again as she sighs I look into her eyes trying to get her to understand she was not at fault was going to take some doing and I didn't know where to begin*

Mira Nicholas-Archer Oh, Kellan...you always make me feel better. *wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him tight. When I hear my phone ping, I disentangle myself from Kellan for just a few seconds so I can see the message* They have her. *sighing in relief* I am so relieved. *climbing back onto his lap* Thank you. *I kiss him, my arms wrapping back around his neck. I feel his hands roam across my skin, pulling my shirt up with one and sliding the other into my panties and onto my ass* Well aren't you handsy this evening. *giggling into his kiss*

Kellan Archer *Feeling a sense of relief that Tegan had found Elise I kiss my mate again letting my hands explore her body* Yes I am and you love it! *Flipping us over on the bed so that I am on top of her I start kissing her neck nibbling her skin as I go. I can feel the heat building in her body as she can feel it building in mine* So now that E is coming home, how about we get some rest ourselves? I know you must be tried after all of this!

Mira Nicholas-Archer Rest? I don't think we're going to be resting any time soon. *He grins as he pulls the shirt off my body and starts to kiss every inch of my heated skin* I want you more than I need sleep.

Kellan Archer *Kissing her body as I speak* I just wanted to make sure love, you know I always check first! *Removing her panties down her legs as I place kisses on every inch of her beautiful skin, I hear her take in a sharp breath. I look up to see her eyes closed and a smile on her face*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *Grabbing his hair as he licks and kisses my tender flesh* Oh, Kellan! *His wicked tongue doing things that bring the orgasm barreling down on me so quickly I don't even see it coming. I moan, my legs now resting on his shoulders begin to shake and his hair is pulled probably too hard. Just as I begin to come, he separates his mouth from my core, replacing it with his fingers, and bites me hard on the inner thigh* OMG! Kellan! *I scream as everything is turned up 10 notches*

Kellan Archer Sinking my fangs into her skin tasting the sweet nectar that is her blood as it goes down my throat, hearing her call out my name I move my fingers a little faster as another orgasm hits her. Once I have had my fill of her sweet blood I lick the wound closed moving up her body entering her before she has time to take a breath. As I start to move inside her I lift my wrist to my mouth letting my fangs strike hard and fast; moving my wrist to her mouth I watch as she starts to drink*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *I will never get over the feeling of Kellan inside me, his cock sliding in and out of me in a motion that makes my toes curl and my core to contract around him in yet another orgasm, but also the spicy blood that flows thick down my throat; further binding us together. I barely notice him licking his wrist when I take my fill and release his arm to scream, his thrusts quicken and he comes inside me, shouting my name so loud it echoes off the walls. He slows his thrusts to a stop, not letting go of me, content to be cradled by my body. I wrap my arms and legs around him, not wanting to let him go...ever.* I love you. *kissing him...we hold each other for the rest of the night, falling asleep in each other's arms.*
Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment