Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shower

Kellan Archer  *coming in from patrol I put away my gear thinking I should jump in the shower before I find my mate. As I stand under the hot water I can feel heat and desire through my veins realizing its Mira, a low growl leaves my throat. Finishing up I dress then following our blood bond I set out in search of my mate hoping she is already in our quarters. I grin through amber eyes as my fangs fill my mouth the closer I get to her*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *Picking up one of Kellan's shirts, I smell the soft fabric for a moment before sliding it on...the shirt is soft as it slides down my body and covers my nakedness. I feel his desire for me from our bond, it is that and his scent that clings to his shirt, that makes my body zing with the anticipation of him coming into the room...and when he does, I can't do anything except turn around and bite my lip.*

Kellan Archer *opening the door our eyes lock as I take in the fact that she is wearing one of my t-shirts. A cool smiles crosses my lips as I inhale her lily scent* Hey babe, I see you have been playing dress up! * before she can speak I am in front of her pulling her to me kissing her*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *He breaks away from my lips only to place a trail of kisses along my jaw bone and down my neck. I thread my fingers through his hair and hold him close against me.* Your shirts are so comfortable *letting out a soft moan as his hands slide under the shirt and he begins touching my naked body* and they smell like you.

Kellan Archer *kissing her neck as he hears her words as his hands trail over her body* It looks good on you! *moving her body back he pins her to the wall taking her mouth in a heated kiss*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *His fangs are large in his mouth and the sharp points scrape my lips and tongue, causing desire to pool at my core.* You always look good on me. *I manage to breath out as he practically rips his shirt off of me, causing a giggle to escape my lips* Impatient, much?


Kellan Archer *ripping the shirt a bit with my fangs I pick her up letting her wrap her legs around my waist* Yup I am, just a bit but don't worry love; somethings I do take my time with! *turning of all the light I make my way to the bedroom just before sinking my fangs into her delicate neck*

No comments:

Post a Comment