*I loved it when Kellan took control. He pushed me against the window, illuminated by one of the bright florescent lamps outside, and kissed me. His kiss deepened and as I pulled him closer the fingers of his left hand created imaginary shapes on the underside of my hand* I love you. *I said between kisses...I could feel him smile in his kiss, but he said nothing. It didn't sting like it would have so many years ago, our bond showed me exactly how he felt and all I could feel was love so immense it was mind blowing. He broke our kiss to let his lips travel along my jaw bone and to my ear* "I love you." *He whispered before taking the lobe in his teeth and biting.* Show me. *I moaned as his hands roamed over every sensitive inch of my skin.* "Believe me, mouse...I will."

No comments:
Post a Comment