Thursday, February 26, 2015

EDGE Quote

"Mira." Nikolai's ow growl came toward her from the bedroom's now-open doorway. "Daddy?" She couldn't help herself from falling into his arms as he strode inside and pulled her into him for a tight embrace. She knew the instant he looked at her face - the instant he saw her clouded eyes. His snarl was fierce and animalistic, a lethal predator about to spring on the interloper who had wounded one of his young. "Son of a bitch. Fuck the arrest, I'll kill the bastard - " Before Mira could say anything, Nathan stopped Nikolai with words alone. "She's bonded to him. Hurt Kellan, and you'll hurt her too." "Is this true?" Niko asked her sternly. "Did you drink from him?" "We're mated," she replied, clutching the sheet tightly around her under the cold blast of Niko's fury. "Our bond is complete." The warriors answering curse was vicious, rolling off the surrounding walls. "Get him out of my sight before I take his head where he stands." --EDGE OF DAWN
Totally NOT how I wanted to let my parents know I was bonded.

No comments:

Post a Comment