Sunday, June 19, 2016

Kellans {Forbidden Fantasy} Dream

*By the third kick, I knew Kellan must be having some kind of dream or maybe it was a nightmare, not that he would ever admit it, but being his mate I knew he was having a distressing moment in his deep slumber. I sat up on my elbow and watched him for a few moments. His body moved, jerking slightly, his leg grazed mine again and a groan escaped his lips. The longer I watched him, the more I was intrigued by what could possibly be making my mate so animated... I couldn't wait any longer, nor could I take seeing his odd sleeping behavior.* Kellan...*grabbing his arm and shaking* Kellan! *his eyes flew open and looked at me almost in a panic* You're having a dream.
Kellan Archer *he hit consciousness instantly, the images from his dream still whirling in his brain* that was THE most fucked up-
Never again, Mouse. No more Harry Potter marathons before bed. * he swung his legs over the side and sat up, scrubbing his fingers over his face and through his hair* that was truly terrifying. * He mumbled as Mira crawled closer and wrapped her arms around him*

Mira Nicholas-Archer You had a Harry Potter dream?! *Laughing... Hard* Like, what happened? *Tilting my chin on his chest, so I could look into his eyes* Were you in Hogwarts or something? *laughing still* Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to have a Harry Potter dream??
Kellan Archer *he rubs her arm, picturing the image burned permanently into his subconscious* settle in, this is a weird one babe. The dream opened with Kade and Brock trying to get the marauders map to work but they both had red hair! Brock, red headed! * he shook his head and cleared his throat before continuing* Anyway, Kade kept screwing it up and Brock kept smacking him and yelling "NO, fool. You say I solemnly swear I'm up to no good." Meanwhile, Eli, who was apparently the little Malfoy brat, and Tegan, as Sevirus Snape, were attempting to turn- ready for this one- Gideon, as Harry, into an asp.
 Mira Nicholas-Archer *If I thought I was laughing hard before, I was definitely laughing harder when he continued tell me about his bizarre and yet truly amazing dream.* Wait...so Aric was Madam Hooch and he was teaching Neville-Torin, Cho-Jax and Dobby-Rafe how to fly? Oh. my. god. *busting out laughing at the picture of this madness* Kellan, this is probably the best dream I have ever heard. I am so jealous! *grinning up at him* What else happened? Who were we??

Kellan Archer *he cups his hand around her cheek* You, my love, were the amazing, over-achieving, powerful, Hermoine. I was, of course, the ever attentive Ron. Whom you didn't even no was alive for our first 3 years. Unrequited love, such a nightmare. Of course, we kick ass together baby. No matter what fucked up universe we are occupying, apparently.
 Mira Nicholas-Archer You're kidding me! *sitting back up on my elbow, my other arm remaining on Kellan's chest* Now I am REALLY jealous...I wish I could have seen this *He continues on, detailing the various other order members-turned-Harry Potter characters...including my parents as Lupin and Tonks (Niko Renata), Elise as Professor McGonagall and Gabby as the lovable groundskeeper and dragon extraordinaire Hagrid.* This is amazing. What about Dumbledore? Please tell me he was there.


Kellan Archer *he chuckles, remembering that particular portion of the dream* oh, you'll love this part. Ready for this? * he watched as she scooted closer, her eyes sparkling with laughter as she waited* our venerable leader, in all universes apparently, is the one and only Lucan complete with the beard to his waist and the pointy hat too!

 
Mira Nicholas-Archer *Rolling onto my back, I laugh so hard the muscles in my stomach begin to ache* I really wish I had seen this. *Rolling back toward him, placing my chin on his shoulder "There is more, mouse. *he continued* Aine was that Bellatrix chick...and she was being tempted to the dark side, or whatever it's called by none other than Voldermort-Dia." *he sighed* "and most of the dream was you and I trying to defeat him...like I said it was THE most fucked up dream I have ever had and I wasn't joking when I said we are never doing a marathon again." *he looked me in the eye, and shook his head against mine* "Never again". *I laughed, I would let him have a break but we were most definitely doing a marathon again...I NEEDED to have a dream like this!!!" I will take it under advisement. *grinning*

No comments:

Post a Comment