Kellan Archer *Sitting in our room
still trying to figure out what happened last night that got Mira so upset. We
really didn’t talk much after we got home from the bar, in fact I couldn’t get
her to say 5 words to me, all I know is that she was frustrated and a lot mad
at the situation. Hopefully I can get her to talk and not go on our bond to get
any information out of her. I didn’t want to use my ability on her, we didn’t
need any other problems right now; so I got up off the couch and went into our
bedroom to try and talk to her again* Mira! Babe can we talk? I really want to
know what is going on with you!
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Putting the napkins I was folding down and sighing* Oh, Kellan...it was stupid. I was just wanting to be a little playful with you but you were in the zone...it's not a big deal. *reaching my hands out for him to lean down and take me in his arms* I can't stay mad at you for very long.
Kellan Archer *Bending down I take her in my arms and I know, but this time I do read her, just to make sure its all good between us. Feeling a heavy weight leave my body as I realize we are ok again I pull back and kiss her* I'm sorry baby, but it was like we were on duty. Can you just hear Lucan and
the others if something had happened with Carys out with us? You have to understand that when we are on patrol it's got to be all work. Or you know as well as I do what will happen, and we don't need that! *Seeing her nod I know she gets it now and we won't have to worry about anything like this happening again* So babe, What do you want to do tonight?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *nodding slowly* I have problems with
separating my emotions...*playing with the hair at the back of his head* even
after all the times Tegan and Lucan have yelled at me about it. *smiling
softly* I'll try harder, just for you. *kissing him softly and just staring
into his eyes for a few minutes* Tonight, I just want to be with you.
Kellan Archer *Looking into her eyes I smile and kiss her again* I have an idea what we can do, but only if you're up to it! *Raising my brow grinning as my eyes start to turn amber* Well after last night I didn't dare tell you that I needed to feed. It was better to let you have your moment and wait, but like I said before if you're not up to it we can just hang out and watch some TV!
Mira
Nicholas-Archer Kellan Archer...*looking
at him sternly* Don't you know? *smiling at him* I'm yours. Always. *wrapping
my arms tighter around him, his body tight against mine* I love you more than
anything...I would never deny you what you need to survive. Even if I'm
mad...*laughing lightly* though if I am mad, I might make you beg. *winking*
Kellan Archer Good to know love, but I don't beg; but if you play your cards right you will! *Grinning at her as I push her back onto the bed and cover her with my body* Don't you want to beg for me baby? *I lean in and nip her neck and hear a soft moan come out of her mouth, smiling I do it again and I feel her body shiver*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *leaning my head back to expose my entire
neck* Why *moaning as he nibbles up my neck and presses his thigh against my
core* would I have to beg? *his licks up my neck* Oh God, do that again! *my
nails rake into his back as he tortures me with his mouth*
Kellan Archer *As I continue to nip and lick her neck I feel her nails running up and down my back* Mmmmm because its fun and I want to see how much I have to torture you before you beg me to end your sweet, sweet torture! *I sit up taking the hem of her shirt and slowly pull it over her head as I place kisses over her body. Her moans of pleasure let me know I'm on the right track* See what I mean? *Moving on to her jeans I slowly unbutton them as I place kisses along her legs, I smile when I hear her sigh and her body shivers again. Letting my hand glide down her leg I read her and know how badly she wants to beg me to do more but she is holding back* Ok you don't want to say it? Just wait! You will!
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *My whole body shivers as he finally pulls
my panties from my legs, tortuously slow* Mmmm...I don't think you'll be able
to hold out for long. *looking at the growing bulge in his jeans, I giggle. I
think I've won when he lifts one of my legs and places it on his shoulder. He
turns his head and kisses, nibbles and licks every inch of my leg...from my
ankle to my calf up to the inside of my thigh. So close....so very close. My
back arches as the scruff on his face tickles me in the most delicious way* Kellan...
*his name is a moan on my lips*
Kellan Archer *I
stop right before she says my name and put her leg back on the bed, getting up
off the bed I look down at her. The look on her face is priceless, she opens
her mouth and closes it again while I fight to keep from laughing* What's wrong
babe?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *groaning in sexual frustration* That is so
not fair!! *I get up on my knees and reach for his shirt. He laughs as I grab
the material and roughly pull him toward my very naked and very aroused body*
God, Kellan...if you don't touch me I am going to explode.
Kellan Archer *I
smile and she grabs my shirt and tries to pull me forward, if she only knew how
badly I want to take her right now, but this was so much fun I had to play
along for a while longer* Babe you acted like I wasn't doing a good job of
keeping you satisfied so I stopped. I mean I didn't hear a thing from you, it
was like you didn't want me! *It took a lot not to bust out laughing at her, at
that minute I thought she really would explode. She open your mouth and all
that came out was a whimper*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer You are such a tease! * Desperate, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. His fangs fill his mouth and when I run my tongue over them he can't suppress his growl. My lips travel from his and down his jaw bone and I take a moment to lick the prickly scruff that lines his face* I am going to show you *alternating between kisses and licks down his neck* how much I fucking want you. *Suddenly, I rip the shirt off his chest in a motion that borders on violence. The expression on his face makes me giggle as I make quick work of removing the shirt and unbuttoning his pants* How much do you want me to beg, baby? *sliding my hand into the front of his pants to rub him*
Kellan Archer *Damn what had I gotten myself into? I knew she could be wild if she put her mind to it, but damn this was insane. She ripped my shirt off and I almost lost my mind, it took everything in me not to throw her down and take her. But she was in some kind of zone and it was fun for me, so I decided to let her go for as long as I could take it* So, what comes to mind when I say I want you to beg?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer Lots of very *sliding both hands into his pants* very *sliding them down his strong perfect ass* naughty *squeezing his cheeks * things. *letting the pants and boxers fall off his hips, his belt buckle clinks as they all land in a heap at his feet* Is this good begging, baby? *I resume my path of kisses and nibbles from his collar bone, down his chest and abs* Do you want more? *taking him in my hand and giving him a stroke, he groans in pleasure as his head falls back and his fingers thread through my purple hair. I move onto my knees and circle my tongue around the head of his cock before slowly sliding the hardness into my mouth*
Kellan Archer *I
think I may have blacked out for a minute because the last thing I remember was
her warm mouth on my cock moving slowly downward. The next thing I know I was
on top of her sliding home with the sound of Mira's
sweet voice calling my name and saying yes. I shift to one side and lift my
wrist and bite into a vein and place it to her lips* Drink! *As she takes hold
of my arm and suck her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, as I moved faster to
keep it going as long as possible*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *His blood flows down my throat like a fire...one that I never want extinguished. When I have taken my fill, I remove my lips from his wrist, tilt my head back, and scream his name. I am so far gone I don't even notice when he licks the punctures on his wrist closed.* Kellan!!! *I feel everything he does, the added blood makes our bond stronger and my second orgasm wild. The contractions of my core are never ending and his hard and deep thrusts only make things more amazing. * OMG Kellan, bite me! *When I tilt my head back to give him easy access, his lips peal from his fangs and he bends his head down and bites me.*
Kellan Archer *As
I take my first pull of blood into my mouth it feels different somehow, it's
always been amazing with Mira but it must be the freedom we are experiencing; and if I'm not mistaken just as I take another strong pull from her vein we both have another earth shattering orgasm. As the waves start to ebb I swipe my tongue over the wound and kiss her gently on her neck, looking at her I grin* Damn baby you need to beg more often!
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Breathing hard, I give a breathy laugh at
his words.* That was.... *breath* amazing. *kissing him softly and slowly, I
wrap my arms around him in a hug.* I love you. *He rolls off my body,
disconnecting our bodies but immediately pulling me into his arms so we're
laying on our sides holding each other.* I love you so much... *He kisses my
forehead, my nose and my lips...and the last thing I remember is him whispering
his love for me in my ear.*
No comments:
Post a Comment