Saturday, April 6, 2013

Need to Feed

Kellan Archer  *His wounds were healing slowly reminding him that he had not feed in a while, he knew he should have feed a lot sooner but everything that had been going on lately he had put if off. Getting out of the vehicle, making his way to his quarters to find his mate was the only thing on his mind. Walking in their room he could smell her everywhere, he took a deep breath his eyes still amber, fangs filled his mouth from the nights events, opening the door; he calls out to her* I'm in here! *Following her voice even though he knew through their bond where she was. He walked into the bedroom she turned and smiled at him, he stalked over to her and placed a kiss on her beautiful lips* I've missed you love!

Top of Form
Mira Nicholas-Archer I missed you too, so very much. *As his hands slide around my waist I notice dried blood on his shirt and through our bond feel the slight pain from the wounds on his chest and abdomen* You're hurt! *pulling at his shirt to inspect what happened* How did this happen?

Kellan Archer I was on patrol love, which is how it happened! *He watches as she looks at the wounds noting that they have not healed yet. Moving away from her he takes off his jacket then pulls his shirt over his head biting back the pain as he walk over to the bed and sits* All I will say is the two rogues I was up against tonight won't be healing the wounds I gave them!

Mira Nicholas-Archer Well obviously you were on patrol. *putting my hands on my hips and narrowing my eyes at him* How did you get these cuts? You're lucky they're not deep. *holding my finger out to tell him to hold on a moment, I walk into the bathroom and grab a wet soapy washcloth and bottle of peroxide.* Lie down!

Kellan Archer *Looking at her as she stomps away into the bathroom makes him laugh under his breath. He lays back on the pillows waiting for her to come back and dig into him again* Really it's not that bad, it would have healed by now. I think I just need to rest for a while!

Mira Nicholas-Archer You're still bloody and you are also avoiding the question. *wiping him clean* No feeding until you tell me what happened. *smirking at him*

Kellan Archer *His smirk is the last thing she sees just before her back hits the bed gently* You were saying! * He bends down and places a heated kiss to her lips as she tries to turn away; melting into the kiss she wraps her arms around his neck forgetting all about the question*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *sighing into his kiss* You don't play fair. *opening my legs so his body is cradled on top of mine* I can't resist you. *threading my fingers through his hair and pulling him down for another kiss*Even when you're stubborn.

Kellan Archer *Kissing her once more he lifts a brow* I would love you even more if you were naked right now! *He pulls her shirt over her head as she trying to complain about the wounds he has* If you're so worried about my wounds, how about you help a male out and feed him!

Mira Nicholas-Archer *giggling as he makes quick work of removing all of my clothes* Because delayed gratification is so much fun! *tugging at his belt and pants, managing to unbuckle them while he is pressed against my body* Your pants need to come off...now! *After helping him push them completely off, he settles back down on top of me, we kiss. His lips soft and gentle against mine, our tongues dancing together in heated caress. I whisper between kisses...* Take me, while you feed.

Kellan Archer *Kissing her as he help her remove his clothes* I will give you all the gratification you want in a few minutes! *She flips him to his back then straddles him, smiling down at him* Looks like we both need a little gratification tonight love! *Smiling at him then slowly takes him inside of her moaning as she looks into his eyes*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *Sliding onto his length, inch by long hard inch...I brace my hands on his chest* Oh, Kellan! *I moan out his name as I start to move, rocking my hips in a movement that is sure to drive us both wild. I lean forward to kiss his lips again, never getting over the feel of his lips against mine. His fangs are long in his mouth, scraping my lips and tongue and I know he needs my blood just as much as he needs my body. I pull my hair to the side and tilt my head over his lips* Take all you need... *panting as he grabs my hips and begins some of his own thrusting*

Kellan Archer *She slides onto me and moans my name rocking her hips just the way I like it driving me crazy with need for her. Bending over while moving her hair to the side never stopping the rocking motion; her name leaves my lips as I move one hand from her neck as I guide her to me. Kissing her gently on her neck; striking taking long pulls of her sweet blood making her release crash into her. I close the wound just before my release hits me*
Mira Nicholas-Archer *Breathing heavily, I rest my head in the crook of his neck as we come down from our simultaneous orgasms.* I love you...I love you...I love you... *Placing kisses along his neck with every word I speak. He slowly rolls us over on the bed, careful not to disconnect our union. He settles on top of me, his forearms rest on either side of my head and his erection kicks inside me, he's hard again and I wrap my legs around his hips to send him deeper...causing a moan to escape my lips* I want to feed...from your neck.

Kellan Archer *looking down into her eyes I reach out my hand and take the knife from the night stand handing it to her* be my guest! *She takes the knife in her hand as I turn my head with just a little pressure she nicks the vein and is taking strong pulls; the feel of her at my neck is like a drug and I can’t get enough. Moving faster pumping harder until we are both riding the waves our release. Both breathing hard I slide in back of her pulling the covers over our bodies then pulling her into my warmth* See I told you all I needed was a little rest and I would be as good as new! *She turns and I kiss her once before we both drifts off to sleep*
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment