Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hocus Pocus

Mira Nicholas-Archer  *Curling up on the bed, I press play on the remote and watch as the movie Hocus Pocus begins. That's when Kellan walks in. He's wearing his usual leather jacket and tight worn blue jeans that I love. I breathe in his spicy leather scent, that now fills the room and causes my heart to beat faster. Sitting up against the pillows and smile...* Well don't you look hot this evening.

Top of Form
Kellan Archer *walking in to our bedroom seeing Mira curled up on the bed, I look over at the TV and see Hocus Pocus starting. Yes I can tell that movie in the first few seconds, that's how much she has watched it over the years. Shaking my head I take off my jacket and toss it on a chair and Curl around my mate kissing her cheek* Really babe I know its Halloween but you're watching this again...

Mira Nicholas-Archer *giggling, I slide my hand along his arm that is wrapped around my stomach* I love this movie. I have a lot of good memories attached to this movie. *turning my head slightly so I can look up at him* Including when I forced you and Nathan to watch it! *kissing his chin*

Kellan Archer *laughing at the torture Nathan and I went through every time we had to watch this move* I know you love the movie babe, but it's not that great... *moving back as she tries to hit me I start to tickle her*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *gasping* Not good?! It's the best halloween movie ever! *trying to hit his chest playfully, he grabs my arm and holds it down on the bed so he can tickle me relentlessly* Oh my God, no!!! *laughing hard, I try to struggle out from his tickling fingers to no avail.* Stop! *laughing* Not fair! *laughing*

Kellan Archer *letting her go, he moves over so He can lay back down beside her* Ok let's get back to the best halloween movie ever... *propping up two pillows laying back as he pull her into his arms and closes his eyes* Wake me when its over...

Mira Nicholas-Archer *Surprised that he actually stops, I lay next to him for a few seconds so I can catch my breath* Hey! *turning around in his arms so I can look at him* No falling asleep on me. *kissing his nose*

Kellan Archer *smiling at her with his eye still closed* Your watching tv and I don't want to see this again because as you know I can tell you what is going on without even looking at the screen. Go on mute the tv and I'll prove it... *pulling her to his body he starts telling her whats going on in the movie, then laughs* This is the part when the kids think they have killed the witches... *smiling he takes a look at the screen* See I told you!

Mira Nicholas-Archer *laughing* See you DO like this movie. *grinning, he smirks at me* What's happening now Mr. Smarty Pants? *running my fingers across his stubbly jaw*

Kellan Archer *taking her hand in his, he kisses it* Babe don't mistake me knowing the movie for liking it, you gave us no choice. You watched the damned thing all the time, I bet if you asked Nathan, he could tell you the movie from start to finish without even watching it

Mira Nicholas-Archer *pouting* Why did you guys tolerate it then? *playing with our interlaced fingers, the movie still playing behind us* I think I know why you did...

Kellan Archer *knowing she's pouting even with his eyes closed and feeling a little bad for the frown on her face* Damn babe, that look on your face is the reason. You did it all the time, we just decided to go with it or there would have been hell to pay... Have you met your father? And really who wants to be zapped by your mother?

Mira Nicholas-Archer *laughing* Don't deny, you also did it because you were in loooove. *placing my hand on his chest so I can feel his heart beat...the sound of Sarah Sanderson singing "come little children" playing in the background makes me smile*

Kellan Archer *laughing* The love came later babe, but you were a terror as a child; and you always got us in trouble. *using his breed senses he catches her hand as she tries to hit him*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *rolling my eyes* You are such a liar, you guys started just as much trouble as I did! And it's pretty sad that you old boys let an 9 year old boss you around! *laughing, he finally opens his eyes, though they are narrowing down at me, I see the humor in them*

Kellan Archer *narrowing my eyes as I look at her, I grins* Think what you want babe if it helps you sleep at night, but Nathan and I know what really happened. *bending down he kisses her on the lips then whispers in her ear* Thank god that movie is over, now I can have some fun... *pulling her on top of him he wraps his arms around her and kisses her again*

Mira Nicholas-Archer *giggling* I'm surprised you had the patience to wait until the end of the movie. *He grins, pulling at the hem of my shirt, he yanks it off in one tug* There's that impatience. *he flips me over with a growl and starts kissing me again, his lips travelling down my neck to my naked breasts. When I start to tug at the fabric of his shirt it's only a matter of seconds before he uses his breed speed to make us both totally naked. The room then fades to darkness...for the rest of the night.
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment