Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Sensing Kellan already in our
quarters, I enter the room and automatically toss my duffle into its usual spot
in the closet.* Hey! *smiling brightly at him as he pulls his sneakers off one
by one* How was your run?
Kellan Archer *looking
up as Mira enters
our rooms, I shrug as I take off my socks* It was ok. *taking off my shirt and
wiping off my chest and neck I walk over and place a kiss on her cheek* How was
your workout?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Biting my lip as he wipes the sweat off
his muscular chest* It was good. Would have been even better if you were there
with me...or if I was kicking someone's ass. *grinning, I sit down next to him
on the bed and start removing first my shoes and socks then my tank top*
Kellan Archer *shaking my head at her comment I get off the bed and move over to the love seat getting the remote* Babe you always want to kick someone's ass! We are breed, your good at hand to hand and good as hell with a knife, but you can't win at everything!
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Feigning shock, I just look at him with my
mouth wide open* Did you really just say that? *getting up from the bed, I walk
over to the couch and stand in front of him with my hands on my hips. I bet I
could do more pushups than you! *Knowing it is a futile task, but not able to
resist the competition*
Kellan Archer *not
able to stop the loud laugh that escapes my mouth* You want to bet me *laughs
louder* that you can do more pushups than I can? *leaning back putting my arms
behind my head* If I were to take that bet, what would be the wager?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *tapping chin* How about, if you win, YOU
*poking him in the chest* Have to cook me a four course dinner. *grinning* And
if I win, I have to...clean all the cars in the garage?
Kellan Archer *knowing I would never lose but the idea of me in the kitchen with an apron on cooking was enough to make me want to rethink the whole thing* Cooking, are you serious? *looking at the little smirk on her face I raise an eyebrow and smirk back at her* You sure you want to do this, we have a lot of vehicles? *when she nods I shrug and stand up holding out my right hand for her to take, as we shake I smile wide* Ok babe you asked for it, but let me kiss you now because I know you I won't be getting a kiss later when I win this little bet of yours...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Leaving my arms on his shoulders after he kisses me, I smile slowly* Let me win and you'll get as many kisses as you want! *I let go of his shoulders and get down on the floor and get into position* You ready?
Kellan Archer *laughs* No way, you should have thought about that before we shook hands. I asked and you just stood there with that little smirk on your face so now it's on woman... *getting down next to her I look over still seeing that smile on her face. With a wide grin I get in position* Ready. Set. Go...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *We reach 100, his pace growing faster and
faster with each press down and push up* You're going faster on purpose aren't
you? *His laugh tells me that he is* You're such a cheater! *He picks up his
speed, a full breed speed pace that I can in no way catch up to.*
Kellan Archer Well
you never said I couldn't use my speed, next time make sure you put it in your
bet babe *using my breed speed I reach 200 pushups with no problem, looking
over at Mira I
smile again* Have you had enough? Because I could do 200 more before I even
start to sweat...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *My arms feel wobbly I look over at him and
give him a growl* You're so freaking literal. *I press on but eventually my pushups
start becoming so pitiful I'm embarrassed to even call them pushups* Grrr! I
give up, you win you big butthead! *getting up on my knees I cross my arms over
my chest*
Kellan Archer *laughing
as she stops I do a few more pushups just to get her even madder than she
already is. Stopping I plop down on the floor trying to make it look like I am
exhausted; when she rolls her eyes at me I just laugh and get up. Holding my
hand out to help her up I blow a kiss at her* You don't have to look at me like
that, it's not like I'm going to make you start washing the cars tonight...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Exhaling quickly* You know you were
supposed to let your mate win, you know that right? *punching him in the
shoulder* And stop acting like you're so tired. Mr. 500 pushups in 3 seconds.
Kellan Archer *rubbing
the spot she just punched I shrug and start to head for the bathroom. When Mira grabs onto my arm I stop and look back* What's wrong now I told you not to bet and you did anyway... * she looks at me with sad eyes then I feel a change in her; knowing exactly what she is thinking I shake my head* No Mouse, a bet is a bet, I will not give in this time. And don't say you would not make me cook if you would have won. There is nothing you can do that will make me change my mind...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer Nothing, hmmm? Are you sure about that? *stepping closer so our bodies are almost touching* There is absolutely nothing that could change your mind? *tracing the hard edges of the muscles on his chest and abs*
Kellan Archer *as she touches me I can feel my fangs start to fill my mouth; moving back from her I shake my head to clear it* No Mouse there is absolutely nothing you can do to change my mind... I'm going in to take a shower before bed... *heading into the bathroom I breathe a sigh of relief. She knows me too well and if I had stayed in there one more minute I would have been begging her to let me wash those damned cars for her. turning on the shower I jump in washing quickly before she came in and I got in real trouble, when I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist hoping like hell she was off the make Kellan pay for beating me kick*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Still mad, I wait until he is done in the
shower and completely out of the bathroom before I enter and take my own
shower. While washing my hair, I try to think of things that could get me out
of washing all of the damn cars. As I rinse my entire body one last time, an
idea forms in my head. I hop out of the shower and dry off quickly, wrapping my
towel tightly around my body before re-entering the bedroom* I have a
proposition for you.
Kellan Archer *using my ability to turn off the lights I lay in bed watching tv while Mira is in the bathroom, knowing I won't be getting any sleep I consider going to the bachelor pad just to get some sleep. Hearing her voice I look over at her thinking what the hell is going to happen now* Babe do we really have to do this now?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Narrowing my eyes, now really mad* What
the hell, you don't even know what I was going to say. *crossing my arms in
front of my chest* How do you know I wasn't going to be nice and give you
something that you would really like. *I sit down, making sure my towel is in
place* Now you'll never know what I was going to do and that just really sucks
for you! *grabbing a bottle of lotion and squirting a dollop into my hand*
Kellan Archer FUCK!!! *feeling bad for no reason at all I shake my head and sigh* Ok, what? What were you going to do that I would have liked it sooo much? *I tried not to sound sarcastic but I just couldn't help it. Why bet and get mad when you know in the first place your going to lose?* Babe please tell me what you were going to say...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer Nope! You'll never know now! *Smirking at
him, I lift up my leg to begin rubbing lotion from my calf to my thigh, hoping
it drives him crazy!* And don't you think that I'm being a sore loser about not
wining that bet...I'm a sore loser about you cheating!
Kellan Archer *throwing my hands up I roll my eyes and turn over* FINE. WHATEVER. I don't care anymore. I'm going to sleep and for your information I did not cheat... And you are such a sore loser... *turning off the tv with my mind I leave her in the dark*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer Fine! I'll clean the stupid cars. *dropping
the towel and rubbing lotion on the rest of my naked body* But everyone and
their brother is going to know how you cheated. *I walk over to my closet and
pull out a pair of panties and one of Kellan's
t-shirts then slide into the bed next to him* I know what game you're
playing...you want me to beg you to not have to clean the cars, don't you?
Kellan Archer *listening
to her every word I just lay there not saying a word. At this point I don't
really care who she tells, I didn't cheat, I would never cheat. Hearing her
slide into bed I think to myself it's finally over and I can sleep*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer You are so frustrating. *I lay in bed, in
total silence. I'm mad at this weird direction tonight has taken and try to
keep my distance from him in the bed. We have never slept with this much of a
space between us...ever - a result of being separated for so long no doubt. And
despite how angry we both are at each other, I can't sleep without being
connected to him in someway...and I can tell by his breathing that he is having
a hard time as well.* I can't take it any longer! *I slide across the empty
space between us and melt my body into my usual spot. He accepts me
automatically, wrapping his arm around my body and holding me against him* You
know, I love you even when you drive me crazy...
No comments:
Post a Comment