Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Tying the bow in my hair, I take one last
look at myself in the mirror before heading out to the bedroom. Wearing nothing
but the bow in my hair and a loose grey robe, I silently make a wish that Kellan forgives me for
what I said last night...*
Kellan Archer *after
his workout he showers in the locker room, not really wanting to argue with is Mira again. He makes his way to their rooms not paying attention to the nervous or excited feelings flowing through him; but as he grew nearer to his door he realized it was his mate he was sensing. He stopped in front of his door and slowly turned the knob ready for round 4 of the Kellan is a cheat show*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *As I reach to open the door, the knob
turns and then opens. With my hand still reaching out for him, we stare at each
other for what feels like a lifetime. No words, just feelings. I feel his
apprehension and hurt and it breaks my heart.* Hi. *The silence that follows
makes me even more nervous...and when I can't take it any longer I launch
myself at him...wrapping my arms around him and holding him as tight as I can*
I love you so much. I'm hurting to know I hurt you... *sniffing delicately, my
head settling into the crook of his neck*
Kellan Archer *catching
her as she throws herself at me I hold her tight feeling mad at myself that she
is hurting. Kissing her on the forehead I bend down and whisper in her ear*
It's okay Mouse, I'll get over it... *pulling her away from me to look in her
eyes I try to smile* You didn't do anything wrong. It's how you were feeling, I
should have said no to the bet... Better yet I should have let you win. *I move
away from her and start walking into the bedroom, sitting on my side of the bed
getting undressed as I go*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Following him into the bedroom* No! I
shouldn't have been such a spoil sport about you winning the bet. *climbing
onto his lap, my arms wrapping around his neck* I wasn't thinking and I hurt
you. *threading my fingers through his auburn hair* I never want to hurt you.
Ever. You are everything to me. *kissing him very softly on the lips* Please
forgive me for being so stupid!
Kellan Archer *wrapping
my arm around her as she gets in my lap* I know you didn't mean to do it babe.
*I close my eyes as she runs her fingers though my hair enjoying the sensation*
As you are everything to me, and you were not being stupid. I should have never
continued with the bet. I forgive you and I know how to make sure this never
happens again.
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Greatly relieved by his words and wrap my
arms around him in a fierce hug* Thank you, baby. I never want to hurt you
again. *leaning back so I can look into his eyes.* Except for when I kick your
butt on the mats. *He smiles finally which makes me smile and kiss him softly
once again* What's your plan?
Kellan Archer Well!
*looking her in the eyes* There will be no more betting... And to make sure I
have one rule... *grinning* If you ever even say the word bet again you have to
let Nathan and I play Toss the Mouse all we want. In fact we can play with any
male in the house. *looking at her face I laugh when I notice what she is
wearing and the fact it's not much has my fangs slowly filling my mouth*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *Laughing hard* You've got a deal. *I see
his fangs fall and I know he is finally realizing the state of undress I am in*
Do you like my "I'm sorry" outfit and bow? *wiggling slightly*
Kellan Archer *as
the glow from my eyes light her face I nod to her question as I start to grin*
And why are dressed in nothing but a robe, bow and a smile? *moving so fast all
I hear is a squeal from her as I move her beneath me* Now isn't that better?
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *My robe opens at my hips, allowing his
still clothed body to be cradled by my naked one* Mmmhmm...*sliding my hand
down his torso to grab the hem of his shirt* It would be even better if you
were naked too.
Kellan Archer *with
a wink and a grin I use my breed speed to finish undressing and I am back in
place before Mira can blink* Is this more to your liking? *bending
down I kiss her on the lips deeply; breaking the kiss I kiss my way to the
sweet spot on her neck, turning her head she give me full access right before I
sink my fangs into skin*
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *My gasp turns into a moan of pleasure when
his teeth sink deep into my neck. As he sucks greedily at my neck, I feel his
hands quickly remove the robe from my body, letting it fall underneath us on
the bed* Impatient aren't you?
Kellan Archer *as
I feed I remove the only thing that stands between my mates body and mine,
nodding to her question I bend back down and lick the wound close. I kiss the
spot on her neck as I use my knees to open her legs then slide inside her
warmth. As I slowly begin to move I bite my wrist and place it to her waiting
mouth* Here babe, drink...
Mira
Nicholas-Archer *His blood is like a fire, one that lights
me from the inside and ignites my love for him even more. I drink my fill and
barely notice when he closes the wounds and moves his arm to hold me. His
movements are slow, torturous and deep...it doesn't take long before the
combination of his blood and his love has me exploding around him and screaming
out his name*
Kellan Archer *feeling
her love for me along with her screaming my name has me following her in
ecstasy. Kissing her as I move in beside her, I pull her to me and wrap my body
around hers. Moving in I whisper in her ear as she sighs and slowly drifts off
to sleep* I love you Mouse! *in the dark I see the small smile appear on her
face as she tells me she loves me too*

No comments:
Post a Comment